More and more businesses are turning to Microsoft Azure Cloud as their cloud service provider, and for good reason. Microsoft Azure is the market leader with the largest Cloud in the world - 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure, and it is the most trusted Cloud platform among US government institutions. Microsoft Azure Cloud brought in a reported $60 billion in 2021, and has no signs of waning in popularity.
So, why are so many businesses turning to Microsoft Azure? There are a number of reasons that make Azure the best choice for many enterprises – especially ones that have a datacenter built around Microsoft Windows.
- Speedy development in an environment you know – For those who develop software using Microsoft, transitioning to Azure feels very familiar. Developers can keep using Visual Studio, so they won’t have to learn any new technologies. Additionally, there are software development kits available to help them access Azure’s APIs. Azure enables faster and easier development, and supports a broad range of needs including databases, analytics, mobile app development, and more.
- Easy integration - Migrating to Azure is the smoothest, most seamless way to integrate your enterprise applications, data and processes—on-premises and in the Cloud. Additionally, Azure can maximize your SQL Server data – providing analytics and other big data services, while also offering products and services that can add functionality to your existing Microsoft infrastructure.
- Increased accessibility - With over 40 data centers around the globe, Azure Cloud storage is highly accessible and wherever you need it to be. Azure has higher redundancy than other providers, offering improved disaster recovery. That means if there is a problem in one data center, there are other locations that can back it up.
- Improved security and compliance - Microsoft invests $1 billion/year on security and has over 3,500 security professionals on staff to protect your valuable data. They also leverage advanced AI to analyze trillions of signals around the globe to detect and respond to potential threats. With 90+ compliance offerings for a breadth of specific industries, such as healthcare, government and manufacturing, Azure features the largest compliance portfolio in the cloud market.
- Cost-efficient & flexible - Azure dynamically scales your data storage and compute power up and down based on your business’ needs. Additionally, because Microsoft offers a pay-as-you- go plan, you are only paying for the services and space you have used during a billing cycle.
Microsoft Azure’s Cloud services platform can be utilized for storage, DNS hosting, SQL database hosting, virtual workstations, app development and hosting, API management, business intelligence, data warehousing, backup and recovery, and more. Supporting a variety of operating systems, programming languages, databases and frameworks, Azure is highly scalable based on your specific computing, storage and bandwidth needs.
As a Microsoft partner, Dobler Data Solutions has a wealth of experience providing a variety of Azure services and licensing options. Leave it to our certified team of engineers and database administrators to handle everything from consulting, licensing and migration, to business intelligence, data replication and database optimization.
We’d love to help your organization take advantage of the many benefits of Microsoft Azure. Interested in learning more? Contact us.